3.1K views

Sit Means Sit is the absolute worst thing you can do for your dog.The premise of their training method is that you shock your dog on the first letter of the command you give to them.

Before they know what they are supposed to do, you are punishing them. The trainer demonstrated with his own dog, an emotionless pup who was still being shocked the same way, after a year of training. After a week with this method, my pup cries, runs and hides when the collar comes out. Training should be fun, but instead it was torture.

I will never subject her to this again!

(BTW: they demonstrate the collar for you by having you hold it on the heel of your hand ...which would be valid, if that is where the dog was going to wear it as well, instead of the neck).

Review about: Sit Means Sit Dog Training.

Monetary Loss: $2000.

Had an Experience with Sit Means Sit?

Comments

Christypaw Persians - Christy Phillips is a wonderful person who breeds beautiful Persians.❤️ Christypaw Persians "In response to the negative comment from inewman689 regarding Christy Phillips and ChristyPaws Persians, such untruth and direct attack on personal integrity should not be allowed on this site. My..." Read more Sit Means Sit Dog Training (or Else Get Tortured) Sit Means Sit "Sit means sit in Pittsburgh is by far the worst place you could go to get dog training. They use shock collars as their first "go to" resource before..." Read more Puppyfind - Jeff Steinport creating websites with fake contact info and fake identities Puppyfind "Jeff Steinport is running Vianet, LLC out of Scottsdale, Arizona and he has a few years previous experience with an online data collection company in Michigan, before he received his..." Read more Bad Cat Breeders - Bad Maine Coon Breeder. Don't buy from this cattery. Bad Cat Breeders "Hi, I bought a Maine Coon kitten from a breeder, Shannon BALOGOUN (currently Bouhia) and paid her $1800 plus $400 for transportation by plain. The payment was done via money..." Read more Readydebit - The card no longer allows account to account transfer Readydebit "At the first of each month I usually pay my rent doing the 'account to account' transfer but this month it has been shut down. I called the number given..." Read more Ruvilla - Poor quality, Customer service not reasonable. Ruvilla "One purchase, never will again. Bought a pair of hiking boots and found the sole to be separating. I contacted and told them the case, this was found after wearing..." Read more Cheapoair - Deceit/deception when dealing with this company Cheapoair "$70 extra in unauthorized charges for so call enhanced seating fees masked as travel service fees??? Really? We were just buying tickets, not requesting any travel service. I disputed this,..." Read more North Coast Auto Mall - They fooled me twice; shame on me! North Coast Auto Mall "My sister hosted a foreign exchange student from China for his senior year of High School. He was subsequently accepted to attend Ohio State University. As a graduation present, his..." Read more