I used the St. Peter's Missouri location and it was an absolute joke.

My dog is terrified of his collar and afraid of men now. His trainer was fired because he was facing dog abuse charges. Also, I was promised unlimited group classes and now there isn't even a nearby location to take my dog to. They told me I could go to another location but seeing the nearest to me are in chicago or Kansas City mo More than a five hour drive for either one.

We won't be doing that.

I paid over 900 dollars for my training and it was nothing but a waste of time and money. Of course I was not offered even a partial refund for this.

Amillio wrote the review because of bad quality at Sit Means Sit. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Sit Means Sit to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sit Means Sit and sit means sit dog training for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments