1.3

Sit means sit in Pittsburgh is by far the worst place you could go to get dog training.They use shock collars as their first "go to" resource before any other methods are even attemepted.

Sure....I guess if you put shock collars on your kids, you would have obedient children but at what price? I'm sorry but I love my dog and would never subject her to such a cruel form of training. I would rather her not be trained at all than to be trained by pain and fear. PLEASE...for the sake of your wonderful and precious pets, find a more humane training service.

There are tons of them out there, and for a LOT less $ than these sadists charge. Shock collars, although they may have their place as a very LAST resort (and even then I'd question their use) should NEVER be the first and only method used in training dogs. I'm still cringing over the fact that they actually put these collars on the dogs' genitals in some instances! Good god.

And the photos of dogs necks with burns from these collars can be found all over the internet.

Gruesome.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). andrewpalumbi is overall dissatisfied with Sit Means Sit and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sit Means Sit.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Animal Services category for more informed decision or compare Sit Means Sit to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Sit Means Sit?

Comments

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States #1353348

I also had a horrendous experience with that Lisa Pierce in Pittsburgh who owns sit means sit.Robbed me of over $1500 and I have nothing to show for it.

I went to a REAL trainer after learning this was a franchise that only cares about making a quick buck off of suckers.

Lesson learned.Do your homework and don't trust her fake google or yelp reviews probably put on there by friends of hers.

Buford, Georgia, United States #1265792

That picture is absolutely not from the shock of a collar. It is from a collar being worn too tight and for too long - if it isn't photoshopped in the first place. How would a shock on the front of the neck cause bleeding on the back?

to Anonymous Canal Fulton, Ohio, United States #1327222

The collar was obviously rotating around the neck you ***.