1.5K views

I worked here for a total of one week.Their training methods worked for maybe 3 of the dogs I worked with in the week I was there.

What I saw behind closed doors disgusted me. One time the trainer was trying to get the dog it sit on top of an upside-down bucket, and the poor pup didn't want to and was being shocked and literally strangled, pulled up by his collar,hanging from the end of the leash kicking and screeching, choking and utterly terrified while the trainer forced him up. 2 other trainers just sat there and watched saying oh dear he's being so difficult today eh? I was like WTF!

While working here I had to endure listening to dogs screeching and crying all damn day because they get electrocuted for not doing the right thing. Oh, and worst of all I has absolutely no dog training experience and they gave me the job telling me I would be fully trained. They gave me the remote after 3 days... Kept telling me to turn up the shock when the dog doesn't do what you ask.

The trainers have no education and they just make you zap away until the dog does what you want.

It's horrible.By the time you pick up your dog, sure they'll do what you want and you'll think they're so well trained but in reality they're broken and terrified...

Review about: Sit Means Sit Dog Training.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Shut them down!!!! Let me do it to them.grrr. report them.